Heroine Plunge Fuschia - Feminine lace with sheer mesh lining, with a plunging neckline and flexi underwire support. The lace back enveloping detail and Rose Gold Hardware are a feature.
Features and Benefits
- Side sling for a great skin to skin contact
- Adjustable cotton lined wide straps for added comfort
- Easy one-handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Flexi underwire bra for maximum comfort and support
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Rose Gold hardware (Magnetic nursing clips)
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
hotmilk style PM-HP
If your size is not available, please contact our friendly team to see if it can be ordered in for you.