Artesands Fits Your Curves. Raphael is our full support one-piece style with all the bells and whistles. This curve fit and plus size one-piece swimsuit has underwire support to fit an E cup to an F cup. This swimsuit has an internal bra fitting, and full body 360 degree power mesh for body sculpting confidence. Raphael is our most modest shape with full coverage and a lower leg line.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits cup sizes E-F Cup with internal support features
- Internal Bra - hidden hook and eye closure at the back
- Has removable soft foam cups.
- The 360-degree powermesh provides a body sculpting effect, shape forming and great support
- Modest front with good bust coverage
- With soft touch fabrication high stretch for support and comfort
- The wide adjustable shoulder straps add extra comfort and support to perfect your individual fit
- It has "strap clip" technology to unclip and cross the straps for extra support
- This swimsuit is made from 100% recycled Nylon from post-consumer materials
- Has a low-leg design offering the most amount of coverage.
- Mastectomy Option - This curve fit and plus size swimsuit has soft removable pads. These can be removed and a mastectomy prosthesis can be put in its place.
Fabric composition: Recycled Nylon, Elastane
All of Artesands styles have been fitted on ‘true to size’ curvy women and not fashion models. You may find that you will need to down size from your regular swimwear size as this brand will fit your curves differently. Please refer to the size guide to find your perfect fit.
This item is part of our Curvy (+ size) range, which is designed to complement and flatter fuller figures.
The beautiful soft fabrication contains elastane which if not laundered correctly will break down over time after contact with chlorine. So remember to wash your suit out with soapy water after each wear to get the longest life.
Our model is wearing a size AU14+/US10+ and AU18+/US14 swimsuit.
Artesands style: ATR1741P
If your size is currently unavailable, please call our friendly team for an approximate delivery date or recommendations for alternative styles.