hotmilk Ambition Plunge Bra
Ambition Plunge - Sheer mesh outer with a soft plunging neckline. This Balconette styled contour cup give a smoother profile and lower neckline. With a convertible racer back and featuring Rose Gold hardware the T-Shirt bra is redefined.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Flexi underwire bra for maximum comfort and support.
- Balconette contour cup
- Side Sling for great skin to skin contact
- Convertible racer back
- Easy one-handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Rose Gold hardware (Magnetic nursing clips)
FIT TIP - This is a plunge style so if you are a fuller bust, you can expect cleavage in the centre.
Best paired with hotmilk Ambition Brazillian Brief
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
hotmilk style PM-APB
If your size is currently unavailable, please call our friendly team for an approximate delivery date or recommendations of alternative styles.