Expert Fitter’s Tips
- We recommend going up a cup size from your normal fit, especially if you are fuller in the top cup or pregnant with milk to still come in.
Warrior plunge is for Mamas that define their own journey through motherhood and stay true to themselves and their style. Plunging neckline, strap style sling, and lace back mean all angles are covered. With sexy low cut cotton lined contour cups and wire support ensures lift and shape are not compromised. Finished with Rose Gold hardware to complete your look.
Features and Benefits
- Side sling for a great skin to skin contact
- Flexi underwire bra for maximum comfort and support
- Adjustable cotton lined wide straps for added comfort
- Easy one-handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Contour cup for a smooth line
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
- Rose Gold hardware (Magnetic nursing clips)
FIT TIP - This is a plunge style so definitely more of an occasion bra than a daily wear bra. The band is slightly firmer than other styles and the cup is half a size smaller if you are fuller in the top of bust.
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
Best paired with hotmilk Warrior Bikini Brief
hotmilk style PM-WPB
If your size is currently unavailable, please call our friendly team for an approximate delivery date or recommendations of alternative styles.