Sea Level Swim is committed to creating collections in the most mindful and sustainable ways. Sea Level’s swimsuits are made from advanced eco-friendly fabrics that use regenerated nylon yarns derived from pre-consumer waste. These recycled textiles maintain a durable soft feel and premium quality.
Playful nautical-themed motifs are made modern in the season’s classic Tradewind collection. Tradewind swim is made with Eco recycled shell, internal linings and powermesh. Each swimsuit contains over 70% recycled materials.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-fit cup suits A to DD cup sizes
- Soft cups create a smooth bust shape
- Convertible and adjustable straps and back E hook ensure a secure, comfortable fit
- Powermesh provides a body-sculpting effect & great support
- Side boning feature
- Adjustable and convertible straps offer different ways to wear i.e. regular, halter, or cross-back options
- Adjustable straps and adjustable e-hook allow you to customise the lift and support, to ensure the perfect lift
- Fabric composition: 80% Recycled Nylon, 20% Spandex
FIT TIP: Fits true to size
Our model is wearing a size 10. Her measurements are: Height 180cm (5'11in), Bust 92 cm (36.5in), Waist 75 cm (29.5in), Hips 103 (40.5in). She is a D cup.
This item is part of our Responsible Edit. The main material of this product is made with at least 50% recycled nylon. Recycling nylon reduces waste.
Sea Level style SL3110TW
If your size is currently unavailable, please call our friendly team for an approximate delivery date or recommendations of alternative styles.